Scott Brownrigg is a global design leader ranked 11th within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is currently looking to progress to a Senior Graphic Designer. Working closely with our Head of Marketing and Communications you will act as brand guardian, with responsibility for the design of visual material across the Practice.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Your role: Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications you will:-
• Provide support across all studios.
• Act as a brand guardian, responsible for future development of our brand guidelines and for ensuring consistency and application of our branding across the business.
• Develop upon the existing set of Brand Guidelines and templates and maintain them.
• Prepare high quality deliverables and contemporary graphical output such as company-wide collateral, sector and service brochures and portfolios, iA [our research publication], the annual business plan, event and exhibition material boards, award submissions, graphical content for company website and intranet, newsletters, invites, publicity material, posters etc.
• Create and edit digital media including animations, video footage and multi-media presentations.
• Prepare, edit and illustrate graphic related documents using Adobe InDesign and Serif Affinity Publisher.
• Support the Bid team with graphical input in order to ensure the highest standard of bid submission and portfolio material.
• Manipulate text and graphics as well as images.
• Create PowerPoint presentations to high company standards.
• Extensive use of Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo to colour and notate various diagrams.
• Use Adobe Acrobat and Bluebeam to work on and create PDF documents.
• Maintain the database of photographic images on Open Asset.
• Create images to be used in presentation material.
Your skills and experience
You will have:
• A design flare with originality, imagination and a strong visual sense that will set us apart from our competitors.
• The ability to suggest and deliver highly creative design solutions proactively.
• Exceptional skills in the preparation of graphics and submission documents and multi-media involving video, animation and sound.
• Professional attitude with ability to work to tight time frames, to meet deadlines and to multi-task.
Your qualifications and experience
• Graphic design qualification essential.
• Ideally experience of working within an architectural design practice.
• Highly computer literate with solid experience of the Adobe and Affinity Suites, particularly InDesign and Serif Affinity Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Adobe Acrobat and Bluebeam with strong PowerPoint skills.
• Multi-media experience including creation and editing of animations and video.
Your personal qualities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
• Good team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Professional, positive and pro-active approach.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Good time management.
• Positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
• A Strong character with the ability to influence and persuade others internally and externally.
About our culture
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter indicating your availability, salary expectations and reason for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application will be 7 August 2020.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Scott Brownrigg is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.