Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team.
We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all and we’d like you to join our team.
Junior Technology Support Analyst (Guildford)
We are a global design leader ranked 17th in the UK and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. We have a vision to transform the industry and enrich lives through the built environment to create a better world. With our head office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive Junior Technology Support Analyst to join our dynamic technology team and providing hands-on support in our Guildford studio, as well as across all our studios where needed. You will provide first line support, incorporating elements of second-line support and work closely with other members of the team. You will monitor the service desk, resolve issues as well as help deliver key activities and projects as appropriate.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Able to recognise the importance of effective time management and task prioritisation
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Working knowledge of elements of back office infrastructure with a particular understanding of Microsoft desktop technologies
- Microsoft Office Standard / O365 (2016 onwards)
- Basic understanding and appreciation of both internal and external network security and threats.
- Practical understanding and implementation of the Windows security model
- Educated to Degree Level, equivalent (or IT specific diploma) or higher
- Some experience within IT support role.
- Experience and a full appreciation and attitude focused towards a corporate ICT infrastructure.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- TCP/IP and other common networking protocols and standards.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience of working within parameters and restrictions as governed by Company policies.
Candidates must be confident communicators and good team players with an appetite for learning.
The practice offers a dynamic, friendly working environment and great career development opportunities as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Please click above for a full job description
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer with inclusive and accessible recruitment processes. Please contact us if you need any support in making your application.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.