Scott Brownrigg + Crown are the US studio of global design leader Scott Brownrigg, ranked within the Global Top 100 and within the UK Top 10 of architectural practices.
Based in New York, we work closely with Scott Brownrigg's global studios in the UK, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
• Manage your own time to deliver your project work in a highly organised way with an efficient attention to detail
• Translate concept into detail design, to enable the delivery of construction
• Work as a team player with a flexible and open approach to problem solving
What you will do:
• Demonstrate your technical expertise for project demands with consistency and accuracy
• Ensure you deliver great design and deliver excellent and consistent service to your clients
• Co-ordinate projects with the Scott Brownrigg team and external consultants and assist with managing resources and people effectively
• Understand the role and the extent of detail required in different contractual situations and demonstrate your experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional)
• Be an innovator who copes easily with change in brief, programme or role
• Work effectively, efficiently and flexibly under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Have a strong understanding of the building code for your role
• Use your ‘can do’ attitude to problem solve to motivate and support the team you work in
• Be committed to self-improvement and continual improvement
• Implement Scott Brownrigg Management Systems (SB-MS)
• Act as an Ambassador for the Company
• Revit is preferable and a high level of CAD skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications
• Skilled presenter both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
Your qualifications and experience:
• AIA (NCARB) registration or equivalent with experience of working within the US Building Code.
• Experience of working within a range of different sectors
• Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
• Working knowledge of US Building Codes, Regulations and construction types
• Working knowledge of town planning procedures
Scott Brownrigg is an Equal Opportunities Employer